MutedMike

Give Me Your Biggest Complaint

Posted  Edited by Dragoon
21 hours ago, Lachaine said:

This fucking Waylon dude, can they be silenced? Kinda killin my vibe if you catch my drift broski? 

just kidding luv you Bongo XD

Waylon isn't part of TTT Anarchy.

The worst part of the server is that people expect Admins to be like Discord Moderators (It was a joke meaning that we were expected to act like terrible people or something, which is what that "Discord Moderator" archetype in Memes would be like)

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements

5 hours ago, Red Five said:

i think this thread is an incredibly bad idea. that said. mine is mic chat not being muted during mapvote

gonna be honest, I just wanted to see what people had the most problems with on the server and hopefully find a way to fix it, I didn't mean for it to turn into a shitshow of arguments

perfection_50.jpg.62e15c78e81618c7be49436b8df5abc9.jpg

On 3/22/2021 at 8:09 AM, Serenity said:

@LawMyl is an admin there so it's very stinky.

At least im not Racist Mr. TTT MC Manager!

Spoiler

Well actually....

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

Fix amnesiac so it doesn't pop up on the screen what he/she/they are because it instantly shows if they are a T and ruins the role.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Can changes come to the glutton role? It feel as if they're actually discouraged to help their teammates and instead encouraged to turn ravenous, basically fucking over their teammates and bringing the match to a quick end if the ravenous is somewhat intelligent. 

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}