ADeckleDee

ADeckleDee's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: CT PVT 8008 Drip

My SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119772520/

Reason: Banned for 3 days for supposedly saying a racial slur.

Admin: N/A- Do not know who punished me.

Why this should be revoked:

I should be unbanned because I did not say a racial slur, nor did I say anything close to one. I was hanging out in the hanger last night with a bunch of other people and there was a guy that I was talking to who started to say the n-word a few times. My guess is that whoever banned me thought I said them because both the guy and I were talking at the same time. Sorry for not being able to provide an admin, but I did not catch the name of him. It was around ~10:00 CST last night.

Hi. I was the one who banned you last night. I got a report from one of the gamemasters on at the time who said that you were saying the n-word multiple times when your friend, Blip, got arrested. Blip was sit abusing so he got arrested and the gamemaster said that you went over to him and said "Ay you the one who arrested my n**?". Multiple people heard you say it as you were in main hanger bay while something was going on.

Banner.png.4ed942e76c212bc645c44dcd7df52974.png

• 2 weeks later...

fuRyQfY.png

The ban that this appeal was for (racist slur) expired, and a new ban was applied by the server manager for FailRP & NITRP. Soooooo... :locked:

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements