Burriss75

Problems to fix on server

Make the motd clearer/fix it. Currently the rules are too dependent on admin opinions and people can get warned for something another admin wouldn't warn for. 

Make warns last a shorter amount of time for the love of fucking god Sophie it already doesn't help that if you get warned or not depends entirely on which admin is handling the report but also warns last for an entire week which is incredibly strict for a relaxed rules server. Warns need to be less strict because mistakes or confusion is more likely to happen on a server with this many roles.

Make it easier to get player input. Currently the only way to see suggestions is to use the forums and a very small amount of people actually use them so you only get the opinions of 7 different people and its stupid for changes that will effect the entire server

MOTD is being worked on, I am compiling a list of issues brought to me then will go over it in a staff meeting.

Warns will not be touched.

I will start posting forums suggestions in the suggestions channel as a bit of a compromise, if members would like to suggest things it is their responsibility to use the forums from there on.

Right now currently Admins aren't really being as harsh with the rules since DL is kind of broken. Most of the time things get forgiven, of course.

There is also that sure, confusion and mistakes don't get warned for, but you have to account the fact that most players do "mistakes" too many times and when mistakes like that when repeated aren't usually forgiven.

Confusion is something everyone who's a regular shouldn't really be having, if you aren't trigger happy and looking for any reason to shoot someone then you shouldn't run into too many issues. I see people pay attention to the wrong things too many times for it to be something like confusion. It's usually lack of attention that causes issues.

There is also the fact that things are usually explained already, of course. I think what should be worked on is the description of roles that appear in chat. Some roles for some reason, do not have this. This should be improved on that way people are less confused when they get a certain role.

Hopefully I didn't overstep some rules when it comes to explaining these things. Apologies if I have.