TheZZL

New Member?

Hey guys! I'm happy to re-introduce myself! I don't play a lot of GFL servers but I love and admire your guys' website. I'm always on here browsing around, looking at, and liking posts. So if you see someone on a thread/browsing something from years ago, it's probably me! I hope to spend some more time on your crossover Jailbreak server, and get to know the higher staff a little bit more. 

TheZZL

I'm a big fan of the website too.  Welcome!

Sometimes looking back I feel like there are so many unnoticed ideas and points.  It's interesting to see sometimes people were just way ahead of their time.  Gosh looking back at my old posts, though, I think it's fair to say some brain cells had a shorter lifespan than I would like to admit.

Lurking around can be a little bit of fun.  I've noticed some people they post on old threads.  Be careful not to do that and double check the dates before posting because they have rules about necroposting.  If you want to bring up an old topic... there's no direct rule about making a new thread, and there you can reference the old thread while seeking a fresh set of perspectives 🙂

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152