TheJitFace

TheJitFace's General Mute/.Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Speedier#6757

Why were you banned?: "Serenity — Today at 9:25 PM
Association with suspicious invite creation for group joins/raids with a primary intent to break rules and cause disruption"
Apparently suspicion is enough to get you banned without any proof?

Why should you be unbanned?

I literally have no clue why. Apparently, me sending 1 invite alerts everyone and I get accused of sending links to spammers. Don't say "denied" and then auto lock this appeal without explaining. I got no message saying "oh yea ur banned btw for this:"
I didn't invite those people who were sending scam links to everyone.

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Hey,

First I want to apologize that there was no message sent to first.  That was a mistake.  I'm sorry.

I wasn't the one to ban you so maybe we can start off with a few questions and hopefully untangle this mess.  Can you explain what was going on with these guys?  They joined the channels all connected to you; it looks like they joined with bad intentions, and three of them even got banned for breaking the rules.

wTGMSod.png

YBeHckh.png

eIUlLFK.png

(note I covered the avatar because of nudity)

8bHxoXw.png

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

48 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Hey,

First I want to apologize that there was no message sent to first.  That was a mistake.  I'm sorry.

I wasn't the one to ban you so maybe we can start off with a few questions and hopefully untangle this mess.  Can you explain what was going on with these guys?  They joined the channels all connected to you; it looks like they joined with bad intentions, and three of them even got banned for breaking the rules.

Okay I am good with the message thing. Thank you for that Joshy. 

So these 4 are my friends and they wanted to be invited. I didn't realize they were going to spam and mess with people. I think some of them have played on the servers before, not sure. But I invited them and they just started messing with people. They got banned and it was over. I didn't realize it was a big deal and that it could get me banned. 

jitticus

I'm acknowledging your response.  Others are saying they would like a turn to speak or ask questions too.  I just wanted to keep you in the loop and let you know that I'm keeping an eye and don't want your appeal to linger.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

After reviewing the details behind this ban, we have decided to accept this appeal.

Also, I would like to apologise for no one reaching out to you to get your side of the story, or even to say why you were banned. That was a blunder on our part. Most of the people we ban are randos who come to only cause trouble, but obviously it should be different if we're punishing an established member.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements