toothpick

toothpick's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Toothpick

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:459985513

Admin that banned you: Harakoni

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Sever ban/perm

Why should you be unbanned?

I think I should be unbanned because  I was banned like 2 years a go when I was  13 year old   its been 2 years Im older more mature  ive been 15 for 2 months now so its been around 2 years exactally  sicne i was banned i think i  should be unbannd because i have changed alot and im acc sorry for how toxic i was to some people and stuff i did on the sever if i get unbanned i promise i wont do anything again.

I'm gonna go with neutral leaning to -1, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of effort in this appeal and you've had a pretty bad history with HnS. You got pbanned for being extraordinarily toxic, then used wallhack on an alt as well, so I'm not really keen on an unban.

That being said, it's been almost a year and a half since you were banned, which is why I'm not going to straight up give a -1 on this.

I'd like you to put a bit more effort into the appeal and I'll try my best to keep an eye on this. For now, it's a neutral leaning to -1.

-Brotherwolf

Without having any previous knowledge on the matter and only knowing what is written in @BrotherWolf's reply, I am going to -1 this appeal for the main reason that maturity isn't something that can truly justify blatant cheating nor being overly toxic towards others. 

With a little more convincing that you can be trusted and perhaps a little bit of fixing up with the appeal I'd lean more towards giving this a neutral but alas it's a little sloppy and justification + trust just isn't there. 

yo i know i was a dick in the past and alot of people didnt like me but i swear on my familys life im not  like i used to be im sorry for all the stuff i said and i put effort in all i can say is sorry for being a dick i promise im not a dick anymore 

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a month now and we've only gotten two responses, but as seeing that neither of the people responded want you unbanned, I'm going to deny this appeal.

Feel free to appeal again in 1 month.

-Brotherwolf