Joshy

Do you have a nickname?

My family and relatives call me Kimi because as a toddler, I always put "ki" in every word I say.. It's a cute nickname but growing up, it felt weird hearing other call me by my given name. Actually 2 years ago at a restaurant when I was asked for my name and gave Nina, my sister was confused....

Sis: Why didn't you use Kimi??

Me: Ehehe..?
Sis: Don't you like Kimi anymore?? ;__;
Me: HUH???

Additionally since I didn't like my name, I used to go by a lot of pseudos online. I think it's normal to have just one name you go by online.. For a while I used to go by nisa instead of nina but lately i've been liking my name. It's a good thing, right?

habbiny.png

legal to pee without mommy  

12 hours ago, nina said:

My family and relatives call me Kimi because as a toddler, I always put "ki" in every word I say.. It's a cute nickname but growing up, it felt weird hearing other call me by my given name. Actually 2 years ago at a restaurant when I was asked for my name and gave Nina, my sister was confused....

Sis: Why didn't you use Kimi??

Me: Ehehe..?
Sis: Don't you like Kimi anymore?? ;__;
Me: HUH???

Additionally since I didn't like my name, I used to go by a lot of pseudos online. I think it's normal to have just one name you go by online.. For a while I used to go by nisa instead of nina but lately i've been liking my name. It's a good thing, right?

i mean it is your choice to choose your name on however you want to be honest.

well some call me con then sometimes connor from cyberlife then connor from confiment.