Cpt.Haxray

Weekly Map Rotation Feedback thread

Yo! This thread is for giving feedback on the maps currently in temp rotation(2 at a time) to decide on if we keep them or not.

The current 2 maps on rotation are

TTT_Grovestreet: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=867635838

TTT_MC_Jondome:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=322655757

Please give your feedback before the next map rotation!

Posted  Edited by Minedmastermind

Grovestreets is really small and rather similar to Lego and 67th Way in a bad way, and not enough Gun Spawns.

Jondome is fun and weird and I like it, but I haven't gotten to play it super often.

If I had to put one in I'd pick Jondome, if I could pick one I think I'd pick neither. 

Edited by Minedmastermind

Posted  Edited by Red Five

jondome is good. people seem receptive to it, biggest problem ive seen people complain about is how tight the hallways are.

grovestreet is alright too; silent t traps arent great. theres also not enough gun spawns as people have pointed out. the map also seems to lag often. definitely the worse out of the two.

my opinion is keep jondome.

also, actually remove tides and bring back mtt

Edited by Red Five

5638C2BF-743C-4A28-920A-1213BDC7A345.gif.09e57b872322e41971dd36a75c880bb7.gif

Posted  Edited by ryan__

+1 to keeping Jondome. It's a big map that offers many side objectives to do. Such as a diamond sword, building a beacon, building a tower, and finding the torch to open tester with. Overall it is a great map that offers a variety of options for each round you play.

Indifferent to Groovestreet as I played it only once before it got rearmed and spawn points changed.  

Edited by ryan__