Montgomery Burns

Unmute Appeal of Rod the Animator

I have been muted for so long, globally, on all GFL servers, and I can't take it anymore! I can't communicate with other players I'm playing with, it's not fair! I need my typing privileges! 😞

I'm sure I've learnt my lesson! Please unmute me.

Wtf

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf - Edit Reason: New negative

Yeahhhhhh, -1.

You have a TON of infractions on GFL and you should've been banned this whole time but your sbans didn't translate to gflbans.

I don't really think you've learned any lesson and you've been very rude to our staff.

In addition to this, the appeal itself is very bland and it seems that you barely put any effort into it, which really doesn't show a commitment of getting unbanned and being a better person on the server.

Now you just dmed me in an aggressive manner, which doesn't help your case whatsoever.

Edited by BrotherWolf
New negative

-Brotherwolf

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? OFCOURSE I'M PISSED OFF! I JUST GOT BANNED FOR MAKING AN APPEAL! WTF IS GOING ON BRO

5 minutes ago, BrotherWolf said:

Yeahhhhhh, -1.

You have a TON of infractions on GFL and you should've been banned this whole time but your sbans didn't translate to gflbans.

I don't really think you've learned any lesson and you've been very rude to our staff.

In addition to this, the appeal itself is very bland and it seems that you barely put any effort into it, which really doesn't show a commitment of getting unbanned and being a better person on the server.

Now you just dmed me in an aggressive manner, which doesn't help your case whatsoever.

I have ABSOLUTELY learned my lesson! It's not my problem if my apology doesn't come out of genuine! You're being picky as hell.