Burriss75

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:44370536

Punished by:

Haxray

Reason for the punishment:

Warn for rdm

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I killed a person who had a kos on them from 2 different people in text chat and vc and still got warned for it

Hello!

Your appeal has been denied, for various reasons.

1. you left out massive amounts of context here. The person you killed was a survivalist. They were called out by a Glutton as a vague "KOS X', no specific role claim or anything. The Glutton was killed by said survivalist, and ided and confirmed as a Glutton. the person who repeated the KOS repeated it before the Glutton was IDed, and said it to make sure people heard the original KOS. Following the KOS at this point is extreme stupidity at the bare mininum, or intentional malicious behavior at best.

2. You not only confirmed you knew it was a Glutton who issued the KOs in your Report Response, but worded it in a way that made it obvious you were just using it as an excuse. Specifically, your main arguement was 'BESIDES THE KOS WAS STILL VALID FROM THE GLUTTON'. I'll provide a screenshot of the Report response you gave in particular.

1103612668_ReportResponse.jpg.f2bf868a65aa7f7cb5d803cd777fae36.jpg

3. You have a massive past history of attempting to kill people 'for the lol's whenever you have a remote chance or excuse to do so. This is backed up by your massive infraction history having, in total 30 warns and 10 bans, 4 of those bans being issued automatically by the server for reaching too low of a karma. You've been given countless warnings in the past for this behavior, and it was not too long ago you were already issued a ban for your behavior.

4. Following the issuing of this warn, you proceeded to wait until you had killed me the next round(admittedly as a Traitor) before leaving the server and writing this report. This gives off a vibe of killing me out of spite, intentional or not, but it matches up with your past behavior.

In addition to this warn not being appealed, you have been issued a 1 month long ban for your behavior. Your behavior is flat out unacceptable, and the fact that every single time you get a warn issued or a ban issued you feel the need to complain or make excuses for it in chat and try to start an argument with staff, means its time for you to actually get hit with a hard enough punishment. We do not dislike you being on the server, infact we appreciate that you are one of the regulars, and you are fun to be around when you're not causing trouble, but all you've been doing is causing non-stop trouble. 

Just posting to confirm I gave permission for this ban length, as Haxray said you are a fun regular to be around when you're not causing trouble but unfortunately you have consistently piled infraction upon infraction onto yourself. A regular usually wouldn't even have anywhere near those bans, no matter how long they played. I find it a bit of a pain that you complain and bother staff about every single infraction you make citing that the system is too strict, however you are one of the only regulars that play on this server that has such an extensive ban/infraction history in general. I would argue the system is working as intended, and I will not change it.

That being said, you are genuinely fun to be around on the server and it is a shame it has had to come to this. But I feel that your behaviour has warranted it. You need a little time off from here, and I hope that your behaviour will have improved by the time you are back.

Not a fan of the context being omitted here either.

Thread locked and appeal denied.