Tiny Rick

Tiny Rick's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 104th SAPR MSGT ARC 0137 Rick

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:525472139

Reason: Mic Span 6th offense

Admin: Log

Why this should be revoked:

Permanent gag? That seems way too harsh, especially when my offenses are super old. I would like this Perma gag reduced or removed. It isnt right that old offenses from literally MONTHS ago aren't wiped from records. 

Anyways, Log claims he told me in-game that he said to stop using my mic for unrelated reasons to the server. I told him my game volume is screwed up and that half the time i can't hear the game falt out at all. He proceeded to gag me permanently without even considering my side and that most of my offenses are super old. Please consider removing this perma gag and potentially removing old offenses not just for me, but for all those who are being fucked by them. 

"e" - Alfarex, circa 2017

Posted  Edited by MrSleeps

You do realize even if your past infractions happened months ago, we still log them and keep them for cases like these. If you’ve been warned multiple times in the past for mic spam especially 5 whole times, you deserve the perma mute if I’m being frank. I would understand if you’d been muted once or twice, maybe 3 times if we’re pushing it. But no, you were warned 5 times, 6 times including this time. And no, couple month old infractions do not and should not be wiped in order to keep track of previous offenders.

Also stop complaining, half the staff team still have year old or just under a year old warns that haven’t been deleted even from old staff that haven’t played in months.

Edited by MrSleeps

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

6 minutes ago, MrSleeps said:

You do realize even if your past infractions happened months ago, we still log them and keep them for cases like these. If you’ve been warned multiple times in the past for mic spam especially 5 whole times, you deserve the perma mute if I’m being frank. I would understand if you’d been muted once or twice, maybe 3 times if we’re pushing it. But no, you were warned 5 times, 6 times including this time. And no, couple month old infractions do not and should not be wiped in order to keep track of previous offenders.

Also stop complaining, half the staff team still have year old or just under a year old warns that haven’t been deleted even from old staff that haven’t played in months.

That might just be the stupidest thing ever. why tf would you hold onto infractions old as shit? thats kinda fucked up.

"e" - Alfarex, circa 2017

Log's definitely one of the better admins and seasoned at that. I've heard lots of rumours about the stuff you get into, particularly micspam, so. If you're getting in shit all the time and haven't shown any sort of growth for it, it would stand to reason that you would no longer receive benefit of the doubt and would get this consequence.

8223d87901bbe79f.png

3 minutes ago, Tiny Rick said:

That might just be the stupidest thing ever. why tf would you hold onto infractions old as shit? thats kinda fucked up.

2 or 1 month old punishments aren’t old by any stretch of the mind, even 3 month old. Also if you got punished those few times why haven’t you fixed up your act? Those punishments serve as a way to well, punish those who break the rules and a way to make those who broke the rules fix up their act. You had 5 chances and got punished each time.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Appeal Denied

It is clear that after previous warnings you have not learned. For the time being the perma mute will stay. Feel free to make another appeal later down the line when your attitude has improved