KNDRTF

KNDRTF's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: GG_48_GG

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:184878240

Reason for punishment: cheating

Admin: don't know

Why the punishment show be revoked:

when I played on the server, there was such a situation, man played one (nick .emin), people claimed that he was a cheater, I do not know, maybe just lucky, then the second one came and turned on . Guess who's going to get banned? That's right I

Posted  Edited by FloRhyan

Its me, who banned you. You got reported in the last days, always top fragger with suss gameplay. 
I recorded evidence and will post it here on the coming friday, bc i am not at home at the moment.

Edited by FloRhyan

33 minutes ago, FloRhyan said:

Its me, who banned you. You got reported in the last days, always top fragger with suss gameplay. 
I recorded evidence and will post it here on the coming friday, bc i am not at home at the moment.

Ok bro, but why you don't banned boys with spinbot? 

35 minutes ago, FloRhyan said:

And I foggot told. At this map - I see ERROR. Yep, im lazy asshole, and dont download css content 😐😔😎😎😎

Thank you for your patience, i looked at the evidence again. My Clip looks very suspicious, after checking my screengrabs i noticed the error-signs you mentioned.

Do me a favor and download the css-models, i will unban you.

@TheThirdReaper Please unban him, and close here 🙂

On 3/29/2021 at 12:43 PM, KNDRTF said:

Ok bro, but why you don't banned boys with spinbot? 

This person was in fact banned so no need to worry.

Your appeal has been ACCEPTED. You will be unbanned shortly.

Achievements