Agent L

Change jester

Seeing that the only jester winstate active is 6, that effectively means that if an inno kills the jester, they are kos making jester unfun to play. My solution to this would be to have multiple winstates. I personally think having winstates 1,2,5,and 6 would work well, although 2 is basically just unknown so maybe not. But in my opinion we should at least have 5 and 6, not just 6 because of what I mentioned above. I think we should have winstate one because its chaotic and in the spirit of the role, and winstate 2 because it doesnt hinder players who accidentally kill the jester. I also feel that having a winstate that is like 2, but respawns as the opposite but leaves the killer alive would be cool.

unknown-1.png

2Q-1.png

Adding on to this, should people find Cond 1 (Insta Win) to be too overpowered, my personal suggestion is to change it to instead trigger a randomat event. Since both are round changing events, weather be ending it or affecting everyone.

16 hours ago, Agent L the Octoling said:

Seeing that the only jester winstate active is 6, that effectively means that if an inno kills the jester, they are kos making jester unfun to play. My solution to this would be to have multiple winstates. I personally think having winstates 1,2,5,and 6 would work well, although 2 is basically just unknown so maybe not. But in my opinion we should at least have 5 and 6, not just 6 because of what I mentioned above. I think we should have winstate one because its chaotic and in the spirit of the role, and winstate 2 because it doesnt hinder players who accidentally kill the jester. I also feel that having a winstate that is like 2, but respawns as the opposite but leaves the killer alive would be cool.

unknown-1.png

I believe sophie said she was going to try and find a way to make it all the winstates except for i think it was 1 and 7? The convars dont have an option to just disclude a few while keeping some others currently though.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

On 3/31/2021 at 3:05 PM, BlazingArson said:

I believe sophie said she was going to try and find a way to make it all the winstates except for i think it was 1 and 7? The convars dont have an option to just disclude a few while keeping some others currently though.

this is how hax explained it to me as well: it's either 1 or all of them. i still think all of them is infinitely better than just a single one, but i just say this to say that currently, picking and choosing isn't an option

piss