SVH60

SVH60's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: Sam Vere-Hopegood

Your SteamID: sam_vere_hopegood

Reason for punishment: No idea

Admin: TheThirdReaper

Why the punishment show be revoked:

Hi,

I was halfway through a game of prop hunt on your server and got banned for 1 week. I have no idea why as I'm not using a mic or text chat and no reason was given. 

Sam

The reason you were banned was for external ghosting. This is using an external chat to ghost with your friend Hayes. I can force on your mics and screengrab. This is how I concluded that you two were externally ghosting. 

Achievements

While it was true that I was talking to Hayes about players that were specifically glitching into the walls in impossible to see spots (which I believe is bannable under your own rules) you essentially banned me after hacking into my microphone and/or PC? I'm sorry but regardless of what was going on that's some sketchy and probably illegal stuff. You cant hack into someone's microphone (which wasnt even turned on in game) or you're going to fighting some hefty lawsuit at some point.

Yes, that would be considered external ghosting since you were telling him where these props were. If someone was in an illegal spot or stuck you can just use @ for admin chat and tell me. As for it being sketchy, it is stated at the top of our MOTD. This can be seen when you join in or by typing !motd. 

Therefore, your appeal has been DENIED

Achievements