DeeMoney07

DeeMoney07's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by DeeMoney07

Steam Name(s): DeeMoney07

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31414218

Admin that banned you: DoctorMoon or Waylon idk it shows both on the website within 3 minutes of one another.

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 1 week ban I believe

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Want to say I checked the sourceban website for my ban for the past two days and have not found it. Had to have a server player take my steamid and find out in game.

It was late in the round, C4 was left behind by a traitor who died.

I was encouraged to plant the C4, I planted it longer than the time left in the round. The person who encouraged me to plant it proceeded to attempt to diffuse it and multiple innocents were killed.

I was not given the chance to respond to these reports. I play nicely on here all the time. I make one silly mistake on a bad judgement call and now I face a week ban. Just seems extreme to me and unfair that I couldn't plea with those who reported me to remove their reports. I only had 3 reports so I assume I only killed three people.

Anyways, hoping we can remove this week ban..

Edited by DeeMoney07

Hi,

I applied the ban, yes. It seemed at the time as if the mass RDM happened without provocation, and it seemed as if Waylon was in agreement. However, if what you say is true, then it's a whole different story. It's your first offense, so I'd recommend for Senior Admin+  to remove your slay.  If you remember, or even better, have proof, of who encouraged you to plant the C4, please notify one of the Senior Admins+.

GFL's Furry Femboy Representation. Happy to help when I can! Here's your invitation for a fun time on GFL!

987824521_resized-image-Promo(1).jpeg.9a23fb145996527d145d5b9d5ac2e84f.jpeg

Looking into it yes, the c4 did kill enough for a mass, and you should never plant one even if anyone tells you to, as an innocent you should always destroy them to not have this happen to you.

Regarding the individual who told you to plant it and then defused it, I’ve found them in the logs and further action regarding that will be taken by SMs as they know the individual to be troublesome. Again proof of being told to do it helps, our case as Doctor Moon already said.

I would remove the ban, as you are a regular and have no previous ban history other than this, and I believe it to be a big dumb mistake more than anything. However, as this is Waylons ban too I’ll let him see it before the next course of action is taken, and we should get an answer when Waylon wakes up in some hours.

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

After speaking with Waylong the ban is lifted.

Thank you for appealing, as for the case of being asked to do it, it will be looked into. 

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png