Burriss75's Anarchy Mute/Ban Appeal

Name:

Burriss75

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:44370536

Punished by:

Haxray

Reason for the punishment:

Massive infraction history, endlessly causing trouble, finding any excuse he can

Why should your punishment be revoked?

First of all my infraction history isn't even that bad when you consider that I have rdmed about 5 times every month and with my play time being incredibly high this isn't even really that insane. 2nd of all I was banned for endlessly causing trouble when the last warn I even received before this was 6 days ago and my 2nd closest warn was over 13 days ago so thats wildly inaccurate. I was also banned for finding any excuse for killing someone when I followed a KOS from a T which on any other server would make 0 sense but on anarchy there is many different teams that make it so a T kosing someone isn't always false, same exact logic as a restless kosing the ts who killed them because even though restless is evil they still want the Ts dead and they aren't likely to be lying.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Burriss, apologies that this slipped under my radar. Was dealing with shit in my life at the time. I'll give you the same response I would have given you then, as I thought I already responded to this.

First off, 

I have a few issues to take with this, as the warn that was issued to you was indeed valid.

The glutton in this situation kosed the survivalist over voice chat, specifically claiming the survivalist was a traitor. Not just a generic KOS. The glutton died, and the survivalist identified the glutton's body clearly showing that the survivalist was in fact, not a traitor. He did not kos you in general, he specifically called you out as a traitor over voice chat. Obviously, if it turns out the person making this KOS was indeed a traitor it invalidates that. I stand by the fact that it was valid.

Secondly, you have a HUGE infraction history even taking into account your history, and not all infractions are created equal. You have 8 bans on record. This is in no way representative of your average player with a huge amount of play time, and is in fact, not the norm. You also reached the warn limit twice in the span of a single week quite recent to your ban, which is also something very rare and DEFINITELY not something that regulars do. Hiding behind your playtime is not a sufficient excuse when many players have playtimes in the hundred+ yet do not manage to get banned as many times as you. Not only that, with your playtime, you should know the rules enough to not get banned for the warn limit twice in a week. That is quite a severe offence on our rulebook.

The fact that you're even managing to reach the warn limit so often, as you clearly did this time even AFTER your ban for reaching the warn limit twice in a week, shows you are not improving and a more severe punishment has to be offered. You are being treat in accordance with your extensive, problematic infraction history. Your playtime is not an excuse for the fact that you have 31 infractions on GFLBans. You should know better. To further back up my point for comparison, we have a regular with 283+ hours of playtime who regularly gets into more gunfights during gameplay, yet they do not have a single ban and only have 5 infractions. This demonstrates a clear understanding of the rules, and the system working as intended. Their infractions by the way, are for 5 separate cases of RDM during 283+ hours of playtime, whilst you have disruptive behaviour infractions and infractions for exploiting. There is obviously a distinguishable difference between these, as it generally takes more to get a disruptive behaviour warn.

Please take your remaining ban duration as time to reflect on this.

Appeal denied.