abra

abra's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

exo#8385

Why were you banned?: Spam

Why should you be unbanned?

I was just following someone else. I completely and agree what I did was against the rules but I do not think it was a bannable offence but rather a mute. I play this community everyday and hope to be unbanned

Posted  Edited by Alexis

You shouldn't have followed what someone else was doing. You even admit to knowing that it was wrong, and yet did it anyways. My main issue with it though is that you didn't do small amounts, You did an enormous amount of chat spam which is what lead to the ban.

I think you need to take some time to learn from your choices, and not to break the rules like that again.

I'm going against this appeal.

Edited by Alexis

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Updated note

Just for my own reference discord ID: 722179802748157952

I'm very impressed with even 10% of the font size I would still need to scroll a bit.  It's pretty severe spam.  The moderator followed proper procedures and the ban is in alignment with our rules.  In terms of the rules: The ban will stay.  I'll check with the team to see if a possible exception in some form can can be made although I can't promise anything.

LkHeDOi.png

oSC3dVC.png

edit on 7th April 2021: Just keeping you in the loop I haven't forgotten about this.  If a decision is made I'll update it and move this to completed, but this is still open.  I'm checking with the others to see what they are willing to do if anything.

Edited by Joshy
Updated note

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Joshy

I just checked in with @Alexis and the rest of the team.  They've decided that for your case it will be okay to make a generous one time special exception to reduce your ban length to two weeks, which should be sometime today or tomorrow.  Thanks!

edit:

Let me know if there are any issues getting back on after tomorrow.  We've been testing a few programs related to bans.  It's been working out well although some people with a ban history can get snagged by it by accident.  The intention is to reduce the length of your ban so that you are able to get back on by tomorrow, and so if you are one of the few unlucky ones, then it is okay to let me know and I will try work around it.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152