Name(s):

Serenity

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:105423743

Hours played:

What timezone are you in?

EST

Why should you be accepted as an admin?

There are many reasons why I feel I should be accepted as an admin. Firstly, the hours I am on. A lot of the time I get on very early in the morning around 7 AM EST. Mods are very rarely on at this time, and since the Anarchy server is very popular, at this time there are many people RDMing and breaking rules. Secondly I am very dedicated to this community. I took a break from GMOD and when I came back I found this server and instantly fell in love. I have been having so much fun and I hope I can continue to for a lot longer, and having the admin position would help with that to guarantee a smooth and fun time for all players. Also I am on a lot of the times admins are not. Players/Trolls tend to RDM, say racial/homophobic slurs, and overall break rules when admins are not on. I immediately attempt to contact an admin via steam friends list or discord. If this does not work I usually go into spectator and prepare to report the offenders on the forums. This just goes to show how dedicated I am to this server and community and how willing I am to donate my time to ensure that the rest of the playerbase can have a fun and peaceful experience. Lastly, I am able to keep calm under pressure/intense situations. While on the server I have been harassed and made fun of for my voice many times because I am a boy and it is very feminine. Some players when and when not admins are on will harass me over this, but I do not retaliate or flame them back. I keep calm and either talk to an admin online or make a report if possible. As a staff member on GFL’s Anarchy server I will ensure that all players have a respectable and fun time on the server and I hope you see that I would be an amazing addition to the staff team. 

Do you have access to discord?

Yes

Have you fully read the rules and understand them?

Yes

Do you have any prior experience with being an admin?

Yes! Years back before I took my long hiatus from Garry’s Mod, I was a moderator on [cG] Compact Gamers. This server consisted of my servers like Deathrun, TTT, Prophunt, Murder, Bhop, and Surf. Since Mod was global I have experience on all of these servers. Especially TTT, Deathrun, and Bhop because I mained those the most. I also have owned and been an admin/developer on my own server before my hiatus. These experiences all would ensure that I would have a very easy transition from being a player to an admin on this server. 

You see a fellow admin abusing, what do you do?

Call my girl Sophie immediately.

If you have punishments (warns, bans, and mutes), why were you punished?

I have non because I'm a baddie and follow the rules.

Which admins sponsor your admin application?

scorpima

Additional Comments? Questions for admins / manager?

Are yall barbz?

spacer.png

Edited by Serenity

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Beaker said:

-1 This pewson has shown to have a histowy of 6 months that wegawds of them being toxic UwU I infact have documented aww such actions (get bwackmaiwed WOW ^w^)

But if this pewson sends me nyew kpop videos I wiww pewhaps shift my vote to a +1 >w<

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...