Waff1eDonut

Waff1eDonut's KZ Climb Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Waff1eDonut

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:79381915

Admin that banned you: Console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello I need this permanant ban to be appealed. I was banned on CSGO KZ on March 1st. a 30day ban. I waited the 30 days, and now i am unbanned kz (in general) but i was just permanently banned from GFL Clan KZ for "duplicate account" so i did a search of my id in the bans section, I only found my original ban which expired. and the new one which is permanent. I didnt know what it meant by duplicate account because i havent played any cs servers in a month, so i looked up my little brothers account name, and found that he was banned for "duplicate account" as well. We live under the same roof, therefore we have the same IP which is what i assume it means by "duplicate account".  So that means he got banned for trying to join a TF2 GFL Clan server, during my ban period on a csgo kz server. And since then, my ban expired but now i got banned because of his ban now.

We were BOTH wrongfully banned from GFL Clan servers. 
My Steam ID is STEAM_1:1:79381915 , and my little brothers Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:197333109 . It would be greatly appreciated if we BOTH could get our bans appealed as they were both wrongfully given. 

Hey,

I have reviewed your bans, and I don't see any ill-intent here. Therefore, your account (Waff1eDonut) has been unbanned. As for your brother, he is going to have to appeal his ban to the CSS Dust2 server, as he got banned from that server due to duplicate IP address.

Unbanned.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

• Infra locked and unlocked this topic

Oh ok, I thought it wouldve been TF2 because thats all i ever see him play. So before i go and tell him to make a ban appeal on the CSS ban appeal section, did he get banned because of my ban on a CSGO GFL server? since we share the same IP address, or did he do something to get the ban? From my understanding, he got banned on this CSS server because he tried to join during my ban period on a CSGO server. (and then my perma ban which you just lifted because i tried to join the CSGO server during his CSS ban period)