JunkoSalvilion

JunkoSalvilion's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: fortnite

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91952570

Reason for punishment: Hacking

Admin: calculord

Why the punishment show be revoked:

I should be unbanned because i didn't hack. I just played like everyone. But i can't join server now and i want to play. Because i like to play prop hunt.
I don't even know how to hack, so you guys can check your logs or something and see that i did nothing wrong.  And i don't even know what i wast banned for. come on.

Here is the evidence that Calculord provided. (This is from 2019 and he is no longer admin.) 

I noticed around 0:44 - 0:45 that you have a slight, but very obvious aimshake. It also seems that you were looking through the wall at Whereskeyser at about 0:55 and then killing them at 1:03 with absolutely no taunt. Based on these points I believe that you were using an aimbot/ESP to your advantage. 

Achievements

Posted  Edited by JunkoSalvilion

At 0:44 - 0:45 i really tried my best to kill that guy, but because of spectating addon that your server have that appeared like i was aimlocking but i did not, i just tried really hard to predict this bottle moves at shoot. On my screen i just shooted but in video i see shake but idk i really just did that. So i assume because i had my sensitivity so high up and a small mouse pad: i shake my mouse to aim on him then i shoot him and get him with my spread then i reached the end of my mouse pad and move my mouse back. After all it was i very lucky shoot.

At 0:55 i was looking in the red room, that is it.

At 1:03 i shoot teapot because he was misplaced, and second i tried to pick up it using E and i tried that 3 times until i shoot him to see is that prop.

Btw it is just breaks my heart that i did not cheat, but i need to defend myself, and i cant because video really shows me suspicious. Sorry for bad English.

Edited by JunkoSalvilion

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gtvy9-PTy6k" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iframe dont work for me for some reason
What tag i should use?

Or it is only for staff?

46 minutes ago, JunkoSalvilion said:

How did you embed video in your post?

You just copy and paste the link. It will automatically embed.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by JunkoSalvilion
29 minutes ago, TheThirdReaper said:

You just copy and paste the link. It will automatically embed.

Well it did not work for me first time i tried this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtvy9-PTy6k

update:

it says this
"The link could not be embedded because there is no video at that URL."

But that link has video in it, strange.

Edited by JunkoSalvilion

Since this ban is from over 1 year ago and the evidence could be better, I'll unban you.

Your appeal has been ACCEPTED. You will be unbanned shortly. 

Achievements