MirNichtLied

SteamID:

Dont know how to find

Punished by:

Alexis

Reason for the punishment:

Admin Abuse

Why should your punishment be revoked?

the admin was traitor, they got caught and got mad, then when i told them to stay mad they banned me out of anger about half an hour later. they claim i rdm'd them but i did not damage them at all in the logs. they are just mad i caught them and abused their admin power to make me go away cause i caught them on multiple occasions. just a sad try hard angry they keep getting caught and use their admin powers to compensate for their lack of in game ability. Alexis is also a well known abuser of admin priv in the community

It clearly states in the rules you can't KOS over T traps being activated. I was willing to forgive you but you had to taunt me for absolutely no reason at all.

I think you should take this ban to think about your actions more. 

Posted  Edited by MirNichtLeid

you were blindingly obvious about your use, you can only activate the trap while in the room and you were the only person in the room. just accept you got caught and dont abuse your power as an admin. my ban said warn limit reached and you never even gave a warning. you abused your power and if youd just admit it i am still willing to forgive. you got caught, accept it

Edit: even if, for just a moment, we assume everything you claim is correct. lets just assume that for a moment even though its not true. you gave out a 24 hour ban over 1 incorrect kos? even if we assume everything you say is true it is still admin abuse. Also he said that he gave out the ban over a minor taunt meaning Alexis is admitting that this ban isn't over the rules but over personal feelings. They are going against the rules because they feel like it

Edited by MirNichtLeid