Akris

JukeBox Addon

Yes, this addon cost money, but I believe we used it before. It is a simple Jukebox addon so we can listen to music as we play. https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/garry-s-mod-jukebox-youtube-music-player

We had it back on the minecraft map and Jailbreak.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

35 minutes ago, Tay K said:

This is a vaild idea, but why not just listen to music on youtube or Spotify on your computer.

This way you can listen by yourself through the jukebox or use points that you saved up (a new way to dump points because they become useless) and use them to play music for the server and can joke around and have a good time with people on.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

11 minutes ago, Akris said:

This way you can listen by yourself through the jukebox or use points that you saved up (a new way to dump points because they become useless) and use them to play music for the server and can joke around and have a good time with people on.

dats actually very true. Points are really ass. 1+ 

Spoiler

6B6B122C-6EAA-4664-8B09-774D81600FF5.thumb.jpeg.a434035efb0d617a325e9c96c33435f9.jpeg

strong disagree- now that admins are using their youtube sprays all the time, i think this would just cause more annoyance/confusion for players. yes, sound sprays can be disabled via !sprays, but it's just another step for new players to have to be taught, and a jukebox would only add onto that. i already have plenty of complaints about admins placing their sound sprays all the time, and this seems like it creates the problem. neat idea, just not fitting for anarchy rn imo.

that said, i do think some sort of new points sink would be cool, but it's not exactly a pressing issue

piss

-1 I agree with Lobsterpaw here, it's just another annoyance that people would complain about until they are taught how to stop it for themselves.
I believe TTT MC used to have this, and it kinda just stopped working, as well as was pretty annoying when people actually used it, even though you could mute it i believe the UI just stayed up there, and our normal UI has stuff up there. Though it's been a long time since TTT MC had it so I don't remember it very well.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers