Akris

Creating a Social Media Presence

Gosh that is a great perk.  I think it's fair to say that I visit the forums very often and even I didn't know about that 😅 I'm going take a stab in the dark and say posting it once or twice and pinning it doesn't work well.  Probably including it in a GFL announcement every once in a while...  feels like it's been a while since we've had one those (didn't we get a new TL recently??)... announce that we're seeking people and here are the possible rewards for participating.  We could probably do just like some other areas lower the criteria for people to get in.  Just because they are GFL streamer in title doesn't necessarily mean we have to reward them if that's the hold up from getting people in; we can add milestones and criteria for that too say for instance X number of videos uploaded and Y number of viewers or subscribers, etc.

Certainly couldn't promise people that going into these roles would guarantee other roles, but seems like some other roles are quite popular and people are trying to get in.  Maybe their activity elsewhere could help boost their odds of getting more desirable roles?  I personally wouldn't mind saying a popular streamer would have a better application applying for something like a Discord or Forum Mod.  It  "looks" like from the perspective an unaware person like myself, that we do it the other way around: that someone practically has to be a TL or moderator elsewhere to get into these roles and they kind of leverage it for their next team application...  before you know it you've got 6-7 people doing every role in the community and "nobody else" is good enough to do it...  even looks like an "in circle" that comes up every once in a while, and so others who feel like they aren't a part of that in are less willing to risk rejection.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

9 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I'm going take a stab in the dark and say posting it once or twice

Completely agree, I feel most people don't see announcements and visit forums that often as well. Discord is essentially the key. 

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

33 minutes ago, Waylon Smithers said:

@AlphaOwl leading content creator for TTT Rotation and TTT Vanilla. Legend.

Couple others I'd mention would be @KeiraJJ @Cuddlecakes @olliemas just to name a few. 😎

Thanks dad.

Locking this thread as it appears all meaningful discussion has ceased. Feel free to recommended that your friends apply for the PR Team to help create content!

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22