Smish

votekick and/or votegag

For when the admins aint on and NOT responding to reports I think VIP's and supporters should have access to votekick

System Administrator by day, Gamer by night and Bouncer on the weekends 😛 

2 hours ago, Smish said:

For when the admins aint on and NOT responding to reports I think VIP's and supporters should have access to votekick

+1 but not limited to donos, just members in general. common response is "it can be abused" or "we don't need it"

for the "abuse" potential, just make the threshold for passing high (70/80%). if a group of trolls can pass a vote with 80% of players, there are plenty of other ways to bully players/abuse rules.

as for "we don't need it", my response is that there are plenty of times where no staff are around, aren't responding to !calladmin, or just don't need to log on to gag a single troll. i trust players enough to be able to just gag someone for gamer words, micspam, etc. simple addition that gives more power to community members, which is a good thing imo

piss

-1 No
While I like this community, I do not trust them with kicking and gagging perms
The community is very memey, and would definitely get someone kicked or gagged because "it's funny"
There does need to be more staff (and some staff issues need to be fixed) but giving the community kicking and gagging perms will not go well!

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

-1 we already need a bit more staff for the times when staff arent always on, but above that, if one person can control map vote by yelling loud enough, who's to say that wont happen here.

Also knowing this community they would probably gag and/or kick kids they just dont like the voice of.

2Q-1.png