Cheems

Cheems's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Cheems - Edit Reason: to add to my response

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Microwave#9055

Why were you banned?: ....I posted a deer getting shot 13 times with Windows XP sound effects in # memes. I thought it was funny, and now I realize it's not ;/

Why should you be unbanned?

Because I know what I did was wrong. As a matter of fact, I don't think I should. But, I do miss talking on there. And I'm missing out on game nights! I got the message. I got the punishment. And stuck with the punishment for a couple months now. So... Am I off the hook?

...And I won't even touch #memes again! nor my memes folder 😞

Edited by Cheems
to add to my response

Posted  Edited by Joshy

The moderators made a good call on your ban, but I will check with the team to see what they might be willing to do if anything at all.  Let me get back to you on that or allow others to post.  I wont paint a rosy picture on this topic.  It looks bad.

Small note: I see that you have 755 messages in the Main and another 176 in GMOD.  Not bad.  I personally recommend showing some positive activity on the forums.  Even if your ban sticks now you be might able to leverage good activity elsewhere in future appeals, and a ban on Discord doesn't usually ban you in other parts of the community so you can stay connected.

edit:

I support lifting the ban or reducing the length compared to permanent ban.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Hiya.

Your ban has been reviewed, and I will now lift your ban. However, your infraction will remain on record since what you did was still against our rules. Please be careful of what you're posting in the future.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements