Mangost

Detective Randomization

Basically the main thing I hate about defective is that whenever there is one, everyone knows there is one meaning you get headhunted the second the round starts, it would be better if the number of detectives was randomized (at least a little) so people wouldn't necessarily know there is a defective allowing them to hide better.

professional necromancer

Posted  Edited by Mangost

On 4/9/2021 at 10:12 PM, Burriss75 said:

Yes but randomizing the amount can just screw over most of the teams (evils having to fight extra dets or innos not having a normal amount of ds)

It wouldn't be like completely random, it would just be random enough to where when there is a defect its not always obvious

Edited by Mangost

professional necromancer

1 hour ago, Mangost said:

It wouldn't be like completely random, it would just be random enough to where when there is a defect its not always obvious

Yeah but it has the possibility of making it harder for entire teams when you can just get defective the id disguiser which lets them hide without being process of eliminationed 

24 minutes ago, Morganlefaye69 said:

I think this has been added stealthily? I don't know for sure but the math has been off pretty commonly lately. Specifically when we're nearly full it seems like we can have between 3-5 with no defect

It just happens around 31 players

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin