PaperMoney

New VIP Model

SERENITYISACUCK.png

Type: Playermodel 

Link(s): 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660219323&searchtext=ben+affleck

Description:

This is a Batman & Wonder Woman skin from the film "Batman VS Superman" both highly detailed.

Why: 

I feel as if the batman skin should be added as he is such a popular character in the superhero genre. Even better is he's a master detective! So if anyone with this playermodel gets detective that could fully immerse themselves as batman. I think it would also be a great drastic change from the models we got now, as the other models are not any marvel or dc characters. I am not asking for both, I am asking for batman. But if Wonder Woman would also be possible that would be awesome! Most people run around with the same skin, or the skin store is simply lackluster when racking up a lot of points. I believe people would really enjoy a batman skin as being batman makes you feel good.. like, "I'm Batman" in batman voice. It would be really fun in my opinion. I hope you all have the same thoughts. I love the store currently! But I definitely think different skins like this will make people grind for points for him!

They are decent models, but I feel that the batman model is the only one that should added since the wonder woman one is kind of meh. I think there are better models of both with smaller file sizes however.

b_560_95_1.png