Sniper Monkey

Sniper Monkey's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Sniper Monkey

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:200679515

Admin that banned you: yuptodat

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I got banned for "advertising hacks" when I had no mean for it. I have a Configuration file on my pc that allows me to change my crosshair and weapon sides at any times. The only down side of this, is that every 5 minutes the cfg would auto-type advertising for "Monkey Hax" Monkey Hax is NOT real hacks, its only a name file that ONLY allows me to change crosshair color and weapon sides for every key on my keyboard I hit. "monkeyhax.net" leads to a YouTube website that a friend of mine owns, it contains clips of him playing CS:GO and I only promote his channel in regular competitive games. This is the only time I forgotten that I still had the cfg file running and I had no idea that I would get banned for a misunderstanding.

You can make a bind for both of those? Also, I see it isn't a "hacking site" but it's still advertising your youtube channel (which would get you unbanned but still silenced). 

Few things
1.) Just make binds?????

2.) You can remove the say commands so it doesn't do that??

9 hours ago, Sniper Monkey said:

The binding also does other things like rainbow HUD and a moving clan tag, I just removed the say commands from the config

Went ahead and gave you another chance. Would make more sense to just not use dumb stuff like that??? But regardless, you have been unbanned.