Akris

T.V Show Recommendation

If you have prime video I recommend this new show called "Invincible."

Description: Mark Grayson is a normal teenager, except for the fact that his father, Nolan, is the most powerful superhero on the planet. Shortly after his seventeenth birthday, Mark begins to develop powers of his own and enters into his father's tutelage.

(Not your family friendly run in the mill superhero show.)

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Not sure if you have Netflix, but personally my three favorite shows are The Punisher, The Walking Dead, and Strange Things. If Netflix had The Office still, I'd also recommend that as well.

1 minute ago, Roy said:

The Punisher, The Walking Dead, and Strange Things.

You forgot Daredevil xD but I loved walking dead but the writing got lazy as the seasons went on

40 minutes ago, Akris said:

You forgot Daredevil xD but I loved walking dead but the writing got lazy as the seasons went on

I've seen scenes from Daredevil, but haven't watched it fully to be honest haha.

And yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the later seasons, but season 1 - 5 was golden in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Roy said:

I've seen scenes from Daredevil, but haven't watched it fully to be honest haha.

Watch it right now. Season two when they introduce punisher and have the line "you hit people they get up, I hit people they stay down" legit chills

I like all those mini series like Chernobyl and The Queen's Gambit.  I've been watching The Vampire Diaries, which was surprisingly good for the first few seasons although the later seasons are okay so far (kind of a little bit on repeat seems like).

Aside from Seasons 8 we still love Game of Thrones.  We don't mind re-watching it a few times.  Breaking Bad was very good the first round, but something about rewatching is hard to continue through multiple times.  Walking Dead was okay after a few seasons, but I stopped watching it.  I'm not sure what it was because I enjoyed the show a lot at the beginning, but just kind of grew bored for no apparent reason.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

For history nerds: Empire Games, Age of Samurai Battle for Japan, Knightfall, Vikings, Forged in Fire (If you wanna consider it history)

For SW nerds, the obvious must be stated: Star Wars the Clone Wars (2008), Star Wars Clone Wars (2003), and The Mandalorian 

Random: Hell's Kitchen, Edge of the Universe, Unabomber in His Own Words, Nightwatch

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity