EnderAsteroid

Ass, boobs, or dick

This is disgusting. I vote that we remove this post. Legitimately. No memes. This shouldn't be here in the slightest. It is horrible. It makes me want to say "I will Assassinate you" to EnderAsteroid. —Ahh, I want to kill you. Looking at those utterly infuriating words makes me want to kill you, EnderAsteroid. Are you happy? I'm not. This isn't funny. Not at all. If you want to make a joke, make a better joke. What were you thinking? Did you think that we were all going to be "Haha, nice" to you? Apologize, now. Then, you should tell us what the HELL you were on when you were making this post. Only then will you be given some semblance of forgiveness that I'm 99% Unwilling to want to give, but I still will.

[Signature]

Achievements

1 hour ago, Dragoon said:

This is disgusting. I vote that we remove this post. Legitimately. No memes. This shouldn't be here in the slightest. It is horrible. It makes me want to say "I will Assassinate you" to EnderAsteroid. —Ahh, I want to kill you. Looking at those utterly infuriating words makes me want to kill you, EnderAsteroid. Are you happy? I'm not. This isn't funny. Not at all. If you want to make a joke, make a better joke. What were you thinking? Did you think that we were all going to be "Haha, nice" to you? Apologize, now. Then, you should tell us what the HELL you were on when you were making this post. Only then will you be given some semblance of forgiveness that I'm 99% Unwilling to want to give, but I still will.

so boobs then?

ass btw

jitticus

1 hour ago, Dragoon said:

thx for the copypasta

Go To Horny Jail | Know Your Meme

Acknowledging I've seen this thread.  It's not obvious to me if it's directly against the rules and so I do not plan on rushing into a lock; it doesn't mean I'm endorsing or enjoying this thread.  If you don't like the thread, then please do not post in it.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by EnderAsteroid
2 hours ago, Dragoon said:

Haha yeah I'm more of an ass guy myself, but dick and be good too

Edited by EnderAsteroid

Achievements

5 hours ago, Joshy said:

Acknowledging I've seen this thread.  It's not obvious to me if it's directly against the rules and so I do not plan on rushing into a lock; it doesn't mean I'm endorsing or enjoying this thread.  If you don't like the thread, then please do not post in it.

It was a joke. I'm sorry.

[Signature]

Achievements

Posted  Edited by calebevb

probably dick no homo though unless you into that then still no homo 

i mean yeah grrrr lock this

Edited by calebevb

Enchantment table.PNG

On 4/10/2021 at 9:18 PM, Dragoon said:

This is disgusting. I vote that we remove this post.

Not sure why this would even be in a gaming network discussion page, regardless if it's in the off-topic section. Too inappropriate.

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace
8 hours ago, Bue. said:

Not sure why this would even be in a gaming network discussion page, regardless if it's in the off-topic section. Too inappropriate.

So which one you choosing? 

Tbh I think a lot worse has been said, and it is in off topic. Might as well let it go since it has been up for a decent amount of time. 

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus