Vajk

Vajk's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: CT CPL 4546 Vajk

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112627534

Reason: changing my name to CT CMD/Pilot 4546 Vajk

Admin: Chewi

Why this should be revoked:

I dont think its fair to get a week long ban for putting CMD in my name. This also happened during a mostly messing around kind of event, it was a jedi tournament yesterday where fortunate son was playing and someone assasinated a dude who was singing the US national anthem. The only reason I changed my name to CMD was becuse Plo Koon jokingly said that we should revive CT and named me commander. I would get the ban if this was a serious event but it wasnt. I also wanna add that some dudes mass rdm, say racial slurs, and fail rp get away with way less than a week long ban. Another thing is that I was banned with no warns by a trial admin and I dont think a trial should have the power to ban someone for a week.

Hello Vajk, after speaking to Chewi and other admins who were online at the time at and from hearing both your stories you did a lot more than just changing your name. You were interrupting the Jedi tournament  multiple times resulting in your death as well as changing your name to a rank in which you did not have. Chewi had verbally warned you for your name and politely asked you to change  and you went ahead and disregarded his requests and changed it back. All of this put together clearly shows that you had No Intent To Role Play (NITRP) which is what you were banned for.  With this I'm going to have to deny this ban appeal, the ban only lasts one week.  Once this ban is over feel free to come back to actually play on the server properly.