ll

Whoever is interested

I've already spent time on this, so might as well share it

There are 2 images attached to this thread:

a) List of the major Z-Escape maps up to 2020 (best in my opinion in quality and level of difficulty)

b) Guideline for using the Harry character at the final boss (one of the most unique boss fights)

Enjoy

ZombieEscapeMaps2020.jpg

HarryPotterFinalBossGuide.jpg

sky_horizon -> horizon_sky (the cs:s version only) / m0w0m -> v0u0v (v0u0v is superior, I wouldn't play m0w0m twice either tbh)

Also, the person who did the Moria kia port, if you are interested please look into porting 1 of these:

• ze_paradox_final_v7 - https://gamebanana.com/maps/211848 - Lardy still plays on the Nide source server
  • ze_fiendlordkeep_v4_2, ze_megaman_a6 - Two more solid maps from Saddong (you can find him on GFL), assuming they are considered final
  • ze_MkZk_Scarab_v4 - https://gamebanana.com/maps/207652 - don't know the mapper, but this one can wreak havoc. It's probably the simplest to port as well

or a working version of LMS 🙏 Would be greatly appreciated 🙂

On 4/14/2021 at 3:14 AM, Mousetrap123 said:

or a working version of LMS 🙏 Would be greatly appreciated 🙂

I see from your harry screenshot you play css, it's working currently on css due to struppi who painstakingly revised much of it and remade it in large part but also due to klixus and vanya who have strippered it to fix a lot of things. It's also on csgo and I know it's very playable and works well enough for many servers, I won't advertise on here but go play the asian and russian servers for csgo lms, it very much works on there (even if not as pristinely as css)

3 hours ago, willywilson said:

It's also on csgo and I know it's very playable and works well enough for many servers

I assume you are referring to ze_last_man_standing_csgo2. Has that version been tested on GFL@Vauff