Al CaPooch

Al CaPooch's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: CT PVT 6497 CaPooch

My SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198841500977

Reason: ERP

Admin: Deputy Director Shu (or something like that)

Why this should be revoked:

I was only on the server for approx 5 mins and have not played Gmod in about 3-6 months (i forgot the exact amount of time), and I was recommended this server. I wasn't aware of the servers rules (my bad, I couldnt find them) and on top of that wasn't trying to intentionally be a minge and disrupt anyone's rp. The form of 'erp' i used was a bind that when executed says '/me looks at your cock and balls; act laugh' i forgot about due to being absent from the game for an extended period of time. This was a complete mistake and accident which i am truly sorry about, I have since removed this bind to prevent anymore mishaps from occurring. I hope you can forgive my lawless actions and lift the week ban I am facing. If an incident of this calibre ever happens again, I will not appeal and succumb to the bans duration.

Sincerest of apologies and long live the Galactic Republic.

PVT CT-6497 CaPooch

this guy appears to be sincerely sorry for what he did, you should promptly unban him

- not CaPooch 

aZTzfrB.png

The fact that you have the bind to begin with is quite odd, and it also doesn't help that you hit the bind twice. What you could have done instead is run the console command key_listboundkeys, which prints all of your current keybinds into console.

I'll reduce the ban to three days since it's still possible that it was an accident, but a subsequent ban for the same offence will be a lot harsher.

sFz2YWR.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

aZTzfrB.png

The fact that you have the bind to begin with is quite odd, and it also doesn't help that you hit the bind twice. What you could have done instead is run the console command key_listboundkeys, which prints all of your current keybinds into console.

I'll reduce the ban to three days since it's still possible that it was an accident, but a subsequent ban for the same offence will be a lot harsher.

thank you for semi-understanding this odd predicament but I am not that good with the Gmod console and have never heard of that script. again thank you very much for reducing my sentence