AceOfSpadesMM

Why Do Everybody Hate This Map?

Why do everybody hate ze_crazykart?

I love the map and it's coding. I was amazed how the creator of this map, @Luffaren, made CSGO into Mariokart.

But every time I play the map with other people, they hate it and I don't know why.

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Vauff

There's no client side prediction for driving the karts, so driving can suck for higher ping players.

And whatever your opinion is of how "ZE" the map actually is overall, you definitely aren't really playing normal ZE for those race rounds, and not everybody comes to the server for that sort of thing.

Edited by Vauff

crazykart is more like a fun MG map instead of ZE map
the only ZE part is the finale which is not playable unless u spend like 10 minutes of MG crazykart-ing

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

On 4/13/2021 at 12:25 AM, andrewzong said:

crazykart is more like a fun MG map instead of ZE map
the only ZE part is the finale which is not playable unless u spend like 10 minutes of MG crazykart-ing

2 hours ago, donchill said:

you have not experienced hate yet,

join for platformer next time you see it.

Play the map Mars escape then you will understand xD

• 1 month later...

we have few minigames map, and I like it. would be much better if kart control was easier. The worst is when we spam spaceship stages.

I would like to have ze map with a kart part in it like we do with surf. please luff

Posted  Edited by WheresWaldo

Part of it is we always do the same stages. Today was the first time I seen a non 1/2/3/4/the typical f-zero stage played. I think Stage 8, a battle arena with stars and bombs. Far more entertaining then the straight races, which suck with the driving model.

Edited by WheresWaldo