Shock CPL 2234 POOTSTANKY

Shock CPL 2234 POOTSTANKY's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: POOTSTANKY

My SteamID: Moist towelette

Reason: ERP

Admin: Jokerster

Why this should be revoked:

I mean Yesterday during the Damascus turny yesterday some guy was running around the turny and the hanger saying he was looking for "little boys" and he was a pedo and he was let go and was given a warning and let go i was just out right banned after my warning and i mind you I stopped this server needs a lot of work its a semi serious server and they take it so serious  

Hey yea so I was watching you and the group you were with due to the nature of your conversation and after a few minutes you resorted to a Kermit voice and were saying stuff along the lines of "I want you to peg me in the butt porky" and repeating it for the group of 8 or 9 people that were with you next to MHB at the side door. Really isn't appropriate for the server and due to the fact that we have literal children on the server it is uncalled for to be saying. I was not on for what you claim happened yesterday so I will not comment on it further. If you care to read what the ERP rule actually states, it says, 

Erotic Roleplay means someone is Sexually roleplaying on the server, which would involve people pretending to have sex, making filthy inappropriate jokes such as /me rapes or being incredibly vulgar.
Since this is a PG12+ Server , cases of this will be taken very seriously.

the first punishment to be issued is an in-game warning as well as a 1 week ban. the warn is merely to keep track of previous punishments. 

Semi-Serious doesn't exempt you from things like ERP. Also if you can, please, show how we let someone off with just a warning for this other incident in the hangar bay. 

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

This appeal has been denied, as stated by jokester what you said was clearly in violation of our ERP rules therefore the ban will remain. In terms of the person that was 'let off' if you have evidence that proves he ERP'd and then was let off please DM that to me and I can get that sorted.