Keifcheif

SteamID:

bupka_

Punished by:

Alexis

Reason for the punishment:

Opening the t room for innos

Why should your punishment be revoked?

It is literally 3am people are just messing around so I was opening t room because it was funny. Alexis is constantly abusing admin, he warns people with little reason and banned someone speaking Spanish because one of the words sounded like f**got. And I don't see any rule that says you cant open t room and even if there is than I was literally messing around at 3am. Other people don't like him as a admin too because I'm not the only one who Alexis has done this shit to. I have so many hours on this server and its the only ttt server I play so I think its  at least unfair to ban me without warning, and alexis should have his perms taken away because of how consistently he abuses his perms. But I don't care if he gets his perms taken away or not I just want unbanned.

Hello @Keilme. I banned you due to the fact you constantly let Innocents into the T room as a traitor. Nobody likes loosing their T rounds, and the fact you managed to get so much traitors killed falls onto your hands since you let them in. Just because it's 3 AM doesn't mean you can go ahead and break the rules, you've also been giving items to Innocent Roles, or other roles that are completely against you in terms of TTT (Which you admitted to doing). I warned you already to stop doing it and you continued, so I issued a week ban since you started getting hostile towards me just for enforcing the rules.

I consulted with @Sophie~ ♡ and they gave me the go on the week ban. I don't think you deserve the unban since you continued on being disruptive and constantly harassing me.

Posted  Edited by Keilme

yeah no warning, multiple people think youre a bad admin, and you say the exact same line anyone calls you on your bullshit you say "stop complaining" every time like its part of a script but whatever. I just want unbanned, a week is way to harsh to someone with 100 hours on the server and you never gave a warning. You're a bad admin and if you keep it up other people gonna call you out on your bs like i did and you gonna get your perms taken away. I also find it funny that nobody complains about any other admin except you, what is that coincidence? is it coincidence that i got banned from the admin who i called out  and 2hobos called out 20 mins before you banned me... Please, you're being childish and wasting both our time when you couldve just warned me for a week or even a month. Dont lie, i know damn well the only reason you gave such a harsh punishment for that was because everyone was calling you out for being a terrible admin. Now quit being difficult and just unban me.

Edited by Keilme

You was clearly warned 20-30 minutes before the ban, he did indeed give you a warning and GFLBans states as such. The ban duration is in line with what we generally give for teaming, he has not bent any rules here.

Appeal denied.