Queen1337

Queen1337's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: Queen

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:113913903

Reason: ERP

Admin: Shuruia

Why this should be revoked:

I don't think that a small remark between two friends in the midst of a content and roleplay standstill needed to be taken out of context in order to find punishment. Another associate of mine,  Bishop, was also banned despite not making any remarks on the matter and it seems more like this has been a retaliatory effort by individuals in order to silence and stop the fun of others. If I truly deserved no warning for saying one thing out of line, then so be it but I cannot stand by while this totalitarian rhetoric is expanded to an innocent associate of mine who made a joke many others have on the server. This seems like a witch hunt lead by one soured due to his interactions with us, and I feel that other methods of discourse would've been more beneficial to both parties as a preventative measure. 

Can you actually provide evidence that you hadn't done such thing and it was "out of context" instead of you think what the admin wanted to do. Also I want to reassure you, admins don't have a vendetta against people, especially against new players. The last thing we want to do as a staff team as a whole is to turn away potential long time players.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

6 hours ago, MrSleeps said:

Can you actually provide evidence that you hadn't done such thing and it was "out of context" instead of you think what the admin wanted to do. Also I want to reassure you, admins don't have a vendetta against people, especially against new players. The last thing we want to do as a staff team as a whole is to turn away potential long time players.

I wasn’t pulled into a sit nor do I have the hardware capacity to keep my shadow play on for the 30 minutes necessary to obtain such evidence. If I had been pulled into a sit on the spot I could’ve supplied such evidence as a way to clear my name, but since I was banned while the server was down and only notified when being kicked from the battalion in the discord, there was simply no way for me to plead my case or obtain evidence. As for the admin piece, I’m not referring to any admins being particularly mad at me or my companions, but rather those who witnessed what I said in chat. I’ll make it clear that I have no quarrel with the admins outside of not getting a warning, or a sit to discuss the event. Had I been talked to from the jump Id have more closure and solace on the matter, but with the underhanded way it was handled, like no other server, strikes me as extreme and uncalled for. One again I believe that discourse would’ve been beneficial, even if it was just to tell me the punishment and why. I truly hope if this happens again there is more understanding between the two parties and the admins as I only was notified of infraction when I pressed my commander for it multiple times in call.

Posted  Edited by Shuruia
12 hours ago, Queen1337 said:

I don't think that a small remark between two friends in the midst of a content and roleplay standstill needed to be taken out of context in order to find punishment.

This wasn't just "between two friends"; the entire server saw what you guys were doing. There wasn't just one "small remark" either, and the staff who were online noticed your friend group in 327th doing weird stuff overall. I don't think I even saw everything myself. Examples include "/me touches ---'s ass", "/me shakes ass at bartender", and "/me traps fly between asscheecks and absorbs itlike a venus fly trap" That's why you were all blacklisted from multiple regiments.

Bishop, was also banned despite not making any remarks on the matter

Actually yes he did, as I stated on his own appeal.

This seems like a witch hunt lead by one soured due to his interactions with us, and I feel that other methods of discourse would've been more beneficial to both parties as a preventative measure. 

I have genuinely never seen any of you guys before this incident, so it's not particularly apt to claim that this is a "witch hunt" with nothing to ground said claim. Your online CO was told to keep you guys on a leash after we first noticed your behaviour, but your group continued to be just plain weird. You weren't pulled into a sit because we were map changing after the event, and the server stayed down for a certain amount of time to apply updates. The web ban was directly applied through SB after some internal discussion over the matter. 

I don't know what exactly your intentions are with this app since you originally stated it to be more for justice for your friend rather than yourself, but I already handled his appeal. I can reduce your ban down to two days since I doubt there was any malicious intent, but this should come with the understanding that we still take matters like this very seriously—our MOTD states as much.

:locked:

Edited by Shuruia

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements