2hobos1box

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:50221350

Punished by:

Alexis

Reason for the punishment:

"RDM"

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Alexis has constantly giving me warnings under false pretense. The rules literally state that as long as I can find a reason as to why I have killed a player it is not considered RDM. 

One of his prior warnings earlier this week was during a gunfight there was 3 people left non proven, I was looking at one of the players and see he shoots off a unwarranted awp shot to someone so therefore i killed him. The person reported me saying why did I kill them and i explained as to why i did so within reason. They chose not to forgive me despite my logical reasoning. Alexis then gives me a warning saying it was a straightup rdm for not letting the fight finish up. Even though these kind of occasions happen CONSTANTLY with how chaotic anarchy can be. Then fast forward to half an hour ago. I was a detective and im about to check a body that has credits on it but then alexis runs over and checks it before I could I notice the body then has no credits left. I then ask him about 3 times to tell me what role he was since I know survivalist can claim credits. He refuses to answer me over and over. Then as I continue to follow him he turns a corner and right after that I proceed to get shot as I follow him through that same corner. I then call a KOS on him and he proceeds to get killed by someone else. He then reports me for RDMing him even though I had a clear and logical reason as to why I would think it would be him. He seems to be constantly on these power trips where he can't see anyone elses point of view as to why he would be wrong and he makes it seem like his word is Law. As far as I am aware he's the only admin to ever issue me warnings as well. Every other person has seen that most of my kills make logical sense. But since he takes the game way too seriously if it slightly inconveniences him he'll make you pay tenfold for it. The server is supposed to be laxed rules but he treats it like you aren't allowed to kill anyone unless you have literally been told by the player directly they are an evil role. "

• They’ve killed or are in the process or killing an Innocent, a Detective, or somebody that you believe to be Innocent.

This was literally one of the reasons I got warned by alexis for even though it states they are VALID reason for killing another player. 

As well as him very well refusing to tell me his role to HELP the innocent team was a traitor act in itself. and may as well be considered disrupting gameplay in itself. I am getting sick and tired of only getting warnings for the most insane reasoning from him. & I don't seem to be the only person who has problems with the way he admins and abuses his powers. 

Hello @Twohobos. You were banned for reaching the warn limit.

On the part where you stated that the guy has an Unwarranted AWP shot, I had explained to you that it was claimed and that they shot it because they were Proven and had watched the other guy start shooting first so they took the shot. I even mentioned that you could appeal it on Forums but you had not done so.

• AEFB36C0BF0727C14FAD0323A228C362BE1B584B

Your recent Warning was RDM based off the fact that you only asked me twice despite multiple people talking over you, so I couldn't hear you, and yet you KOSed me right after so I shot and defended myself. You gave me zero time, you can't just KOS off credits vanishing because you wouldn't exactly know what Role I could be, especially since it was basically round start by the time it happened. I could of easily been a Survivalist especially since 1 of 2 of them was dead already meaning there would still be one alive. There was a majority of people still alive and that your KOS was mostly off of suspicion than any actual concrete evidence of me being an evil role.

1 hour ago, Twohobos said:
  • They’ve killed or are in the process or killing an Innocent, a Detective, or somebody that you believe to be Innocent.

This was literally one of the reasons I got warned by alexis for even though it states they are VALID reason for killing another player. 

This part right here I never warned you for that reason, you killed someone for defending the confirmed Priest. You didn't even know they were Innocent because the Body was never IDed until you killed the person for defending the priest.

• 90866EF84B1B49EA9147043E96BBC00BA8B2DB28

I have covered all of the warns I have given you, and none of them are for the reason below:

1 hour ago, Twohobos said:

They’ve killed or are in the process or killing an Innocent, a Detective, or somebody that you believe to be Innocent.

8 hours ago, Alexis said:

Hello @Twohobos. You were banned for reaching the warn limit.

On the part where you stated that the guy has an Unwarranted AWP shot, I had explained to you that it was claimed and that they shot it because they were Proven and had watched the other guy start shooting first so they took the shot. I even mentioned that you could appeal it on Forums but you had not done so.

• AEFB36C0BF0727C14FAD0323A228C362BE1B584B

Your recent Warning was RDM based off the fact that you only asked me twice despite multiple people talking over you, so I couldn't hear you, and yet you KOSed me right after so I shot and defended myself. You gave me zero time, you can't just KOS off credits vanishing because you wouldn't exactly know what Role I could be, especially since it was basically round start by the time it happened. I could of easily been a Survivalist especially since 1 of 2 of them was dead already meaning there would still be one alive. There was a majority of people still alive and that your KOS was mostly off of suspicion than any actual concrete evidence of me being an evil role.

This part right here I never warned you for that reason, you killed someone for defending the confirmed Priest. You didn't even know they were Innocent because the Body was never IDed until you killed the person for defending the priest.

• 90866EF84B1B49EA9147043E96BBC00BA8B2DB28

I have covered all of the warns I have given you, and none of them are for the reason below:

i did in fact give you sufficient enough time because prior to this clip I also asked you right after you checked that same body what your role was, that made it 3 times. You also included in your report that I RDM’d you but I died in that same clip, the fact you were clearly running away from me as I was following you shows you were being highly suspicious because why else would survivalist run away from detective? Also as chaotic as it sounds in that very same clip you show you’d think someone in a position of power would be more lenient with understanding on why it shouldn’t have warranted a banned/warning. But no as soon as things don’t seem to go your way you’re the judge and executioner?   & as I was told people were freaking out after you banned me because from everyone else’s point of view I was in the right. It’s just you who has a problem with this because it was a “technical” RDM. Then you really go and report me yourself when you ALREADY had your mind set on banning me. Talk about spitting in my face. I could’ve came up with a 15 page MLA formatted essay on why you were in the wrong but it wouldn’t have mattered because you like to go on these power trips every so often when you join. 

Warning was still valid IMO as the evidence presented thus far would only result in suspicion, not a valid reason to kill. I do see how you could potentially make this mistake after being shot at, so I will have a talk on leniency. I will not appeal the warn at this time however, as I feel Alexis has sufficiently presented his case. Appeal denied.

Your other concerns have been noted.