chunky furry

chunky furry's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

yolo#0525

Why were you banned?: I was banned for slur baiting and calling a member a whore.

Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because I have learned that my actions were wrong. I want to be unbanned because I want to help the server get back to where it used to be. Back when I would get on wipe day and pop would be 150+. No it’s sad to see the server at under 50 pop on WIPE day. Please think about unbanning me. I was banned months ago and feel as if I have changed. I will still be cocky in the discord but will try my best to refrain from saying anything against y’all’s guidelines.

Thanks you, have a great weekend!

Sincerely,
Yolo

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: spelling typos + increase font size

Just to help me keep track of things this is your Discord ID # 807642823079231489 and previous ban appeal is here and another one looks like for the same incident.

Your ban began on 4th March so the ban has been about 5 weeks or a smidge over 1 month.  I just want to make it clear up front: Your ban is permanent.  I don't like painting rosy pictures or being misleading.  That being said: We've made exceptions before or have lifted bans after an extended amount of time.  That extended amount of time if any possible exception is made at all (no promises) is typically about 6 months.  If it happens to be 6 months, then you'll probably want to try again around September.  I'm on the very relaxed side compared to many of my counterparts and I'm okay with about 3 months for your situation (around June), but I've still got to convince a few others that streamlining ban appeals is going to be okay because the decision is not solely mine to make.   I'll need your help in order to do that.  Rushing with more ban appeals after a short amount of time has made me feel iffy and less confident about this.

I cannot promise you anything, but it will likely help if you start showing positive activity elsewhere in the community.  If you're not banned in the game, then maybe an admin can attest to your good behaviour.  Posting on the forums also helps a lot because a lot of Discord Moderators use the forums too.  Feel free to come up with other creative ideas if you'd like, but these were just the more obvious examples.  Can your ban still be lifted without any of this?  It's possible, but it will be difficult.  Can your ban still stick despite positive activity?  I wont lie: That's possible too.  I understand it may come off as unfair now that you are stuck on the other side... it became fair game for us after our warnings were ignored and rules were broken enough for a ban, which came after a warning, kicks and mutes; however: I will still try to help you and see what can be done.

I can't see any possible way of lifting this ban anytime soon so I plan to lock and mark the thread as complete.  I'll leave it open just a little bit longer (maybe a day or two) just in case you do have anything new or evidence to provide.

Edited by Joshy
spelling typos + increase font size

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I don’t know why y’all are being so stingy, the more people you have the better. You ban people for the smallest things because YOUR feelings get hurt. 6 months is absurd, the server went from 150 pop to 32 pop in 5 wipes in 5 more wipes GFL won’t even have their servers up. 

Just be clear again: You are attempting to appeal a permanent ban.  Anything less than a permanent ban would be a very special exception in your favour.  In terms of the appeal... I'm not seeing anything new or useful, and so I am going to close this.  Thanks.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152