annoying furry

just need to put this out there

9 minutes ago, BlazingArson said:

Emergency ketchup

you never know when you're going to want more ketchup!

plus, it's sealed, so those of you who say "but you're meant to keep it in a refrigerator" - get lost!

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

y'all know that liloz keeps a full bottle of ketchup next to his fkin gaming setup?

bet he drinks it

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

sealed or not, it's better and meant to be in the fridge! even your mother agrees.

13 hours ago, Bue. said:

sealed or not, it's better and meant to be in the fridge! even your mother agrees.

wrong + cold ketchup sucks + ur mom

Every food place in the world does not refrigerate their ketchup for a reason!

Posted  Edited by Sophie~ ♡

As somebody who keeps salt on their desk, I fully support this

also don't talk to me if you store tomato sauce in the fridge that's messed the fuck up!

Edited by Sophie~ ♡

8 hours ago, Sophie~ ♡ said:

As somebody who keeps salt on their desk, I fully support this

also don't talk to me if you store tomato sauce in the fridge that's messed the fuck up!

YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'LL NEED MORE (salt, ketchup, pepper, vinegar, bbq sauce, etc.) SO KEEP IT HANDY! It's like people who keep water bottles in their room; ease of access! Who wants to get up and get a drink from another room, or get up mid-meal and get some extra (whatever)! 

If you disagree you're just inefficient (@Bue. and @Infra's mom especially)

Semi related, but I once accidentally knocked over said salt shaker into my PC spilling it all over my motherboard.. I happened to be working on it tipped on the side with the side panel off so it was totally exposed too

I stood up and reached to put my hand onto my desk and just knocked it over, spilling it alllll over and into my PC

!FUN!

Okay-

I get salt or whatnot, but KETCHUP? Usually when you're eating food that may or may not require ketchup, you'd get it OUT OF THE FRIDGE before you go sit down at your desk, and have it with you then.................................................................................................................................................................................................. .

Go ask your mother. She'll agree.