Outlaw

If you can't.

Why do you need to pay for vip to be able to play on gfl ZE Event?

If you try to say you dont need to...

1. I was online before event started - Got kicked!

2. ive been ''CONNECT 216.52.148.47:27015'' in consol for 30 min- Still nothing!

3. last time i was on an event i got kicked at least 10 times- Server maneger just laughing!

Do you really think this is fair?

I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to pay for it and not be able to get on.  That's a pretty common perk I've seen at other communities.  What do you propose otherwise?  I can see it from your side the first come first serve claim, but people donating for the perks...  what would they get out of it?  I have yet to see a better alternative.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Iirc, VIP get priority over non VIPs meaning if the lobby is full and a vip connects it’ll kick a non VIP player. So there not paying to play the event, they just have priority no matter what even in non events and All our servers are like this I’m pretty sure  

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Thx for respond guys! I acully dont have a clue how to solve this! 

But like you culd imagen its so lame to be online for hours then get kicked by a guy that pays!

so if 64 players vip other guys cant play that means you need vip to play event im sure. Rlly ullgy way to earn money dont you think?

and at least 5-10 players admin aswell. Why shuld they b priority? shudnt be same for all shudent all have same chanse to connect/join event. Cus atm its not same chanse for all.

10 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Thx for respond guys! I acully dont have a clue how to solve this! 

But like you culd imagen its so lame to be online for hours then get kicked by a guy that pays!

so if 64 players vip other guys cant play that means you need vip to play event im sure. Rlly ullgy way to earn money dont you think?

and at least 5-10 players admin aswell. Why shuld they b priority? shudnt be same for all shudent all have same chanse to connect/join event. Cus atm its not same chanse for all.

Ya I can agree it does suck, but we gotta give back to the VIPs somehow, they are the reason GFL is still standing (VIP/supporter) without them GFL couldn’t pay for all the machines for all our servers, it’s just a nice perk to give them + more, sure it can be unfair but you know, and we’re not saying we don’t care about all the players we do! 

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace

I see where you are coming from, and that server manager should not have been mocking you over this. However, VIP needs to sell somehow and this perk is pretty big. Admins need it to get on the server if there is some type of situation. I do feel for you though. 

It is fair in the fact that they paid for it, but it is not fair to get kicked every time you log on. 

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Just tossing this out there, but I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement something like this or if it's practical... maybe if someone is online past a certain number of hours playing maybe their seat on the server can be more secure?  Maybe this way a really loyal person who isn't paying could invest a lot of time into the server (not in spectator), which helps keep the server alive, and they wont be tossed off?  I've seen some plugins consider some of these things for people with rtv so maybe some blend of it could help for reserved slots.  I haven't seen it in other communities, but I've seen it in other games that your time or activity online can help you in a sense buy some perks (not the full set but in this particular case the reserved slot).

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152