Roy

Where Is Your Ideal Place To Live?

Hey everyone, I haven't seen anything like this posted before and I was just curious, if you were able to live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Let's just say you have enough money and resources to live there as well for a comfortable amount of time.

I was on Google Maps earlier with a friend and I used to do this all the time. But I just love going to random countries and explore by going into street view, etc. Obviously, visiting these places physically would be better, but not everybody can do that, lol.

Anyways, while in High School, I always wanted to live in Colorado, US due to the views and mountains. I've visited Denver, CO a few times due to business trips at my old job, and I did enjoy it (didn't explore much though), but the difference in air was weird for me. Though, I'm guessing I could easily get used to it.

I still don't know where I would want to live, but my end-goal is to have a house in a place where there aren't many people, but perhaps 10 - 15 minutes away there would be a city with many stores and so on. I'd also like to live somewhere with mountains and perhaps thunderstorms too (I'm a huge thunderstorm fan excluding when it knocks out my power 😛).

Personally, I have (VERY) rarely explored my entire life, so I'm sure others who have explored quite a bit will have much more interesting posts.

P.S. Some really cool images from Google Maps of Iceland I found with my friend.

3809-04-21-2021-lTpqOaEv.jpg

3811-04-21-2021-Su5vXhdh.jpg

3812-04-21-2021-irpv0cBq.jpg

• Roy changed the title to Where Is Your Ideal Place To Live?
Hidden

I used to travel quite a bit, but I'm quite happy just living here in the UK. I suppose if I had a suitable amount of money and resources to choose any city here, it'd be Inverness.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

Hidden

I think I'd like to either move to Germany or Australia. The US is kind of scary for me right now, so I think moving is something I'd actually do when / if I get the money for it.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Hidden

Something always brings me back to where we are now, but we've been itching to go to Massachusetts after a business trip.  I don't think we'd want to live there for the rest of our lives, but we're kind of nomadic and enjoy the idea of moving around every coupe of years.  We like how green and spaced out everything is, but there's still a lot of activity so we don't feel like it's literally nothing.

dvliD5C.png

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Hidden

Somewhere hot and warm, maybe near the equator or just in Arizona. I'll settle for just about anything since I really despise the Midwest winters and how frequent temperature fluctuates here. 

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Hidden

In the US: I'd say Denver, Colorado. I've been there before and I loved it there, plus I want to be in a city instead of a rural area. I have to be around people.

Outside the US: I'd say Toronto. It's a big city in Canada and it looks absolutely beautiful in a country with a very good reputation. I'm dying to go there tbh.

-Brotherwolf

Hidden

Definitely UK! If I knew the language, then maybe Japan.

Ahmm I don't know how to explain why I'm extremely fixated with UK but if I have to choose between US and UK, then the obvious answer is still UK aaaAAa

habbiny.png

legal to pee without mommy  

• 3 weeks later...