Zukazan

Zukazan's DarkRP Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Zukazan - Edit Reason: update

In-game Name(s): Zukazan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11445558

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should your ban be revoked/reduced?

It says it was for a duplicate account. I think I got it last year when I was checking out community servers. Thought it was some bug. I just played other servers and saw I was banned when I tried to join again this year. Not really sure what happened but I remember playing zombies escape in cs source years ago and wanted to check it out again. I played on your servers before without an issue but I've been playing Dead By Daylight more often now and way less csgo.

Sorry if its the wrong area I tried to post it to the zombie escape one and it didnt have a proper link.

Edited by Zukazan
update

There's 2 servers involved in your ban here (GMOD TTT Rot & CS:GO Surf #2), but CS:GO ZE is not one of them, so I'm going to move this to TTT as that's where your initial ban is from.

To provide some context though, you were permanently banned from TTT on this account for a hacking violation, a month later you tried to join surf with this account and were automatically banned due to it being detected as an alt of the first account. I don't believe this 2nd ban is a false ban either, as the 2 accounts are friends with each other.

image.png.d4d3fbf43437cc6b50b9db668806caa3.png

• 1 month later...

I apologize for taking so long to reply, but I’ve decided to accept this appeal given the time frame, and the fact you made an effort to appeal. 

However, if it happens again, I won’t be as lenient. 

I unbanned you. I’ll leave this appeal open for a bit. If you have any issues, let me know. It was a struggle to unban you because of you being banned on our old system and we’re in a completely new one, but I believe I figured it out.

Best wishes,

GayLyn