Name:

PTXJJ

SteamID:

Punished by:

ALEXIS

Reason for the punishment:

Over warn limit

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I was falsely warned twice for two instances of kills on players.

A player was shot in front of me I checked the body they were shot by a sniper rifle. 

Agent L and relux triangle were both on a rooftop that is a known sniper spot and only accessible through a traitor room. I KOS and shot them both.

They falsely reported me and did not forgive.

Alexis then falsely warned me for both occasions and banned me with out even thinking about it or reading the rules around this. 

Under the anarchy rules sectioned The following are a couple of examples of VALID reasons to kill another player. 

• An Innocent / Detective was killed by a sniper rifle and they have a sniper rifle and are occupying a position that is commonly used by snipers / has a direct line of sight to the killed person.

2nd

They entered the Traitor room.

You still have not addressed that this was not RDM as it is stated in the rules

Either update the rules or accept that this was not rdm but either was un ban me as this is false

The following are a couple of examples of VALID reasons to kill another player. Once again, this list is not exhaustive. If you can justify using game play related reasoning that isn’t obviously flawed or stupid, chances are it is fine. Note that these may be reasonably suspicious actions or traitorous (KOS) acts:

Reveal hidden contents

I would appreciate an impartial party to respond to this as you were one of the players involved.  (Agent L)

How are people expected to stick to the rules and play properly when none of the admins know the rules properly or band together to save one another when they fuck up

you are now ignoring my appeal 

Edited by PTXJJ
because

TTT2 Anacry baby

Appeal accepted.

Do keep in mind that the Blue Roof is not a traitor accessible area. Innocents can get up there. Even then, the rule is there and so you followed according to it, which makes you innocent.