The1337Gh0st

Remove Damage Penalty from Amnesiac

I believe Amnesiac should have its damage penalty removed. With the damage penalty, it discourages you from participating in any gunfights as you will have the disadvantage. Effectively, you either have to steal a role early in the round, or risk being shot down by an evil role if you try to survive to get a good role. There's already several evil roles on the server, so I do believe this would help out the Amnesiac a bit.

Achievements

+1,

I think that now that the rules clearly allow neutral evil roles to kill on their own volition, and amnesiac as a neutral evil role is supposed to kill, it doesn't really make sense to penalize that role and not the others.

49 minutes ago, Morganlefaye69 said:

+1,

I think that now that the rules clearly allow neutral evil roles to kill on their own volition, and amnesiac as a neutral evil role is supposed to kill, it doesn't really make sense to penalize that role and not the others.

mimic also has the damage penalty unless it was removed

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

1 hour ago, BlazingArson said:

mimic also has the damage penalty unless it was removed

I am not sure if this is true anymore, however Pirate definitely does not and stretches the bounds of the neutral evil can kill anybody rule