isaacs

isaacs's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): isaac's

SteamID: 76561198253049094

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I believe I got banned for advertising another server, but I didn't know I could get banned for it. The server was just lagging a lot, and I said in chat, "(server ip) <--(server name) actual good server that doesn't lag". Well, it was something along those lines. But, I was just trying to be funny, not like anyone actually listened or went to the server. There was like 3-4 people that laughed, then boom, forgot it happened. It would be nice if I got unbanned because my friends play that server and I put a lot of time and effort into that server, and my rank. I shouldn't lose it all just because of a joke. 

Now, it was wrong of me to "advertise" another sever, and I have appealed to mutes before (once being successful). I really did change from the time I got those mutes. I don't think of anything else I can do that will cause harm to the server or anyone on the server, because now all I do is just surf, not talk (to anyone in the server), and just play the game, sometimes typing in chat (even helping others). Finally, I know I am in the wrong, but I just got banned from a server that I have been playing for almost a year, just because of a joke, that I really don't even believe, because GFL is one of the best surfing servers with really nice admins. So, if my ban appeal can be read through and thought about, this will be great, but if not, I get it, this was my fault, kind of stupid, but my fault. Thanks.

hoes mad

Okay, well... Resubmitting an appeal with the exact same words does not change anything. 

There. Is. No. Joke. About. Advertising. Apparently, (from yourself) you have a better server to go on. At this time at least for quite a while you won't be getting unbanned. I'm not going to unban someone that is just going to decide and advertise the next time they experience "lag". Would not recommend advertising on any server because (shocker) it won't be allowed.