dak8ta

dak8ta's KZ Climb Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by dak8ta

Steam Name(s): dak8ta/paq

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:88456774; STEAM_1:1:600601104

Admin that banned you: Infra

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma

Why should you be unbanned?

It was brought to my attention I was banned when I tried to join a friend on the GFL easy KZ server.

A couple weeks ago me (only banned on alt, not main), him (not banned), and i'm sure a couple thousand people were messing around with the gokz noclip lj exploit thing as it is common knowledge that GOKZ stats aren't global (so it was my assumption it wasn't bannable both in kz api terms and server terms) and it would only require a simple wipe of stats once it gets patched out and it would be all good and said and done but my main ( dak8ta ) got banned for duplicate account so I checked my alt account ( paq ) to find the https://gyazo.com/e6158380232b7c91c4fad3c410814f67 account was banned for 400+ LJ when I did the same thing on main and I know of multiple others who weren't banned for it so i'm simply asking to be unbanned on both accounts as if i only played on my main i wouldn't be in this situation ( still not sure why my alt was chosen and not my main or any other people i know that did said exploit ) this is also my first offence so i think a warning would be fair, ty 🙂

Edited by dak8ta

Hey,

I heavily don't appreciate people abusing these exploits on my servers, it is not fair to the others by any means. I haven't had the chance to punish everyone involved due to me being very tired last night when running through this stuff, I have been very busy lately so its created a backlog of stuff for me.

Mind giving me a bit more information about this exploit: Is it something that only affects our servers, or is it a known GOKZ thing? Are you using +noclip, or the server's !nc command? If you can, leave your Discord details here so I can contact you about any more questions if needed. This will ultimately help me decide how I want to approach enforcing my server's rules on this incident.

Thanks!

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

After reviewing the situation, I have decided to revoke bans placed for this incident. An announcement will be made regarding this, and in the future, bans may be laid out for exploiting.

Appeal Accepted.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png