Auralanity

Auralanity's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: RMC JTL SQ LTCOL Auralanity

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80014447

Reason: ERP

Admin: Log

Why this should be revoked:

I would like to state for the record that it was to an event character named Count Dooku, played by Shuruia. I got killed multiple times by him within the event (off-world) while he was cloaked. It especially felt like he was targeting me as well (at least I thought in the moment). The only people around me were Shuruia (Admin) and Log (Admin). I taunted Count Dooku (Shuruia) by saying "suck my dick" and "suck my throbbing cock" due to my frustration with Count Dooku (Shuruia). The only people who heard it was the staff Log and Shuruia. Yes, I know that it wasn't right to say in-game, I sincerely apologize for that. I ESPECIALLY shouldn't have gone into that much detail. I will watch my language on the server with utmost consideration. This mistake and other similar offenses that could be committed won't be repeated or done in the future. As well, my appeal comes straight after my ban due to the fact that I care and love my troopers, especially the RMC. And I adore playing on the server and interacting with the troopers within it. Thank you for taking time to read my appeal. 

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

Hi,

After the management team has reviewed the ban and what occurred, we have decided to lower the ban to 3 Days instead of a week. 

We feel that the messages might not be ERP, but they are still broadly inappropriate for the server and although you may be a good player on the server, giving out special exceptions of rules might start a bad trend.

Thanks, Koni