Seru

suddenly can't connect to server

as title says. was playing earlier today and now suddenly i can't connect. keep getting the "failed to connect after 4 retries" thing. I can connect to other servers fine.

Posted  Edited by Dragoon

Yeah, our TF2 Servers are having issues right now (Assuming that you're talking about it due to you being on the game currently). It's hard for some people to connect, but others are still on. The only Server that we have which isn't as affected by these issues as much as our other ones is our MGE Server. Otherwise, you might not be able to connect if you wanted to get on, say, 2Fort.

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Yeah, our TF2 Servers are having issues right now (Assuming that you're talking about it due to you being on the game currently). It's hard for some people to connect, but others are still on. The only Server that we have which isn't as affected by these issues as much as our other ones is our MGE Server. Otherwise, you might not be able to connect if you wanted to get on, say, 2Fort.

Yeah, it's 2fort2 i'm having issues with. Thanks for clarifying!

This should be resolved and it was my fault. I apologize. I've written an in-depth post about what happened below.