Smileys

Smileys's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Smileys - Edit Reason: Have to clarify for the anti-semite Beter before he tries to muddy the waters

Steam Name(s): Mr. Smiley [Rooftop All Liberals]

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:97205181

Admin that banned you: Beter

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Gag 10080 Min

Why should you be unbanned?

Beter STEAM_1:0:205162511 admin aboose gagged me for "anti-semitism and racism", which is ironic since I was the one arguing with racist anti-semites. Go ahead, cite what I said that included "anti-semitism and racism" slurs beter. Bet you can't.

Inb4 "He said words! He spoke something and mentioned jews!" Below is what I said and is the only thing related to that topic, and HE interprets it as "anti-semitism". Didn't know you're not allowed to so much as even mention any Jewish feats, Beter, maybe you're the anti-semite here.

[Member] tsukasa :  !nominate fantasy
 [Top  Defender] Squidward Tennisballs :  !nominate castle_bridge
] say "Did you know Jews makeup only 1% of the US population and most of the top positions in mainstream media's largest outlets?"
 [Member] Mr. Smiley [Rooftop All Liberals :  Did you know Jews makeup only 1% of the US population and most of the top positions in mainstream media's largest outlets?
] say "#EndAntiSemitism! #NormalizeJewishExcellence!"
 [Member] Mr. Smiley [Rooftop All Liberals :  #EndAntiSemitism! #NormalizeJewishExcellence!
 Anime Girl :  !he
 EvZ (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
 [Member] tanjm :  !nominate santa
Carl connected.

Is Beter playing reverse psychology and being an anti-semite, defending players bashing Jews and gagging those that defend Jewish people by accusing them of the same thing you're doing?

Edited by Smileys
Have to clarify for the anti-semite Beter before he tries to muddy the waters

Mr. Smiley [Floyd Monke Dance]:  Do the Floyd dance
Mr. Smiley [Floyd Monke Dance]:  Monke monke monke likey banana
Mr. Smiley [Floyd Monke Dance]:  AYO WE WUZ MONKE'S N SHEEEEEEEEIT
Mr. Smiley [Floyd Monke Dance]:  Do you guys wanna know what the most annoying sound in the world is?!
Mr. Smiley [Floyd Monke Dance]:  I CANT BREEEEEEEEEEEEV
Mr. Smiley [Floyd Monke Dance]:  All my homies hate George "I CANT BREEEEV" Floyd
Mr. Smiley [Floyd Monke Dance]:  ZOMBIE POWER!!!
Mr. Smiley [Rooftop All Liberals:  Did you know Jews makeup only 1 of the US population and most of the top positions in mainstream media's largest outlets?

Posted  Edited by Smileys - Edit Reason: Vaush is apparently an internal racist
7 minutes ago, Vauff said:

And? What are you getting out of that? Maybe interpreting it with a racial tone? Maybe you guys should cool it with your internal racism. I like how something an hour before my gag is cited as "proof" of an "anti-semitic racism" gag. Don't see the Jewish faith or people mentioned anywhere in that.

Edited by Smileys
Vaush is apparently an internal racist

3 minutes ago, Beter Griffin said:

lmao

He has zero defense for his admin abuse and reverse psychology anti-semitic behavior of defending racists attacking jews while I'm trying to defend them. No defense. He thinks it's funny.

1 minute ago, Smileys said:

And? What are you getting out of that? Maybe interpreting it with a racial tone? Maybe you guys should cool it with your internal racism.

Not sure how you think playing dumb is going to help, you're literally continuously referencing some "George Floyd monkey dance". And as I'm sure you're already very aware of, comparing black people to monkeys is indeed a very well known racist insult. I also find it very hard to believe you had no intention of attacking jewish people when you pasted that last message 4 times with no other surrounding context (I excluded duplicate msgs from the quote above).

Posted  Edited by Smileys - Edit Reason: Vauff is a confirmed racist with internal racism on open display
7 minutes ago, Vauff said:

Not sure how you think playing dumb is going to help, you're literally continuously referencing some "George Floyd monkey dance". And as I'm sure you're already very aware of, comparing black people to monkeys is indeed a very well known racist insult. I also find it very hard to believe you had no intention of attacking jewish people when you pasted that last message 4 times with no other surrounding context (I excluded duplicate msgs from the quote above).

Still no posts of substance. Still no chat logs showing where I called George Floyd a "monkey". And the messages about "George Floyd monkey dance" is a reference to the literal monkey dance he was recorded performing on the convenience stores security camera while holding a banana in the convenience store before going outside and being murdered by police 20 minutes later. I like how you infer the very mention of the word monkey as a reference to black people which is disgusting and clear internal racism in and of itself. Guess you wouldn't know about all this though, huh, since you were apparently too busy with other things to bother bringing yourself up to speed on the most publicized trial of the year. So Vauff doesn't even know what the reference is to, and immediately tries to cover for his fellow racist anti-semite admin by accusing others of what he is. The irony. AND STILL NO JUSTIFICATION OR CITING OF THE ANTI-SEMITIC REMARKS. Love how you continue to muddy the waters to cover for your anti-semitic and racist admin by bringing up a chat log a whole hour from before the gag was issued.

Edited by Smileys
Vauff is a confirmed racist with internal racism on open display

Posted  Edited by Vauff
4 minutes ago, Smileys said:

Still no posts of substance. Still no chat logs showing where I called George Floyd a "monkey". And the messages about "George Floyd monkey dance" is a reference to the literal monkey dance he was recorded performing on the convenience stores security camera while holding a banana in the convenience store before going outside and being murdered by police 20 minutes later. I like how you infer the very mention of the word monkey as a reference to black people which is disgusting and clear internal racism in and of itself. Guess you wouldn't know about all this though, huh, since you were apparently too busy with other things to bother bringing yourself up to speed on the most publicized trial of the year. So Vauff doesn't even know what the reference is to, and immediately tries to cover for his fellow racist anti-semite admin by accusing others of what he is. The irony. AND STILL NO JUSTIFICATION OR CITING OF THE ANTI-SEMITIC REMARKS. Love how you continue to muddy the waters to cover for your anti-semitic and racist admin by bringing up a chat log a whole hour from before the gag was issued.

jesus fucking christ dude take your gag and go back to 4chan lol

Edited by Vauff